Scholarship Awards Criteria
As part of its broad objectives to support development in Offa, Offa Descendant Union of North America (ODUNA) sets up scholarship awards to students in Secondary Schools (High School) in Offa, Nigeria. The following are the eligibility criteria for the scholarship award:
- The student must be in good academic standing (good to excellent performance in the
previous two academic years)
- The student must be currently enrolled in any of the designated secondary schools in
- The student can be described as indigent based on the estimated household income of
the parents or guardian
- Indigence is as determined by the school principal, his/her designee or as provided in
an existing determination process in the schools. However in general, a household
income not more than the prevailing minimum wage in Nigeria is a good estimate.
- The student may be qualified by the school officials through an examination and or
already existing process in the schools
- Relatives of ODUNA officers and board members or school officials who participate
in the selection process are ineligible for the award.
DESIGHNATED SECONDARY SCHOOLS FOR ODUNA SCHOLARSHIP
- OffaGrammar School, Offa.
- OlalomiComprehensiveCollege, Offa.
- IyeruGrammar School, Offa.
- Okin High School, Offa.
- MoremiGirlsHigh School, Offa.
- OffaCommunityGrammar School, Offa.
- AnsarUd-DeenCollege, Offa.
- St. Clare’s AnglicanGirlsGrammar School, Offa.